Posted on August 13, 2009 by falaque
“Where the mind is without fear
and the head is held high;
Where knowledge is free;
Where the world has not been
broken up into fragments by
narrow domestic walls;
Where words come out from
the depth of truth;
Where tireless striving stretches
its arms towards perfection;
Where the clear stream of reason
has not lost its way into the dreary
desert sand of dead habit;
Where the mind is lead forward by thee
into ever-widening thought and action-
Into that heaven of freedom, my Father,
let my country awake.”
“GEETANJALI” –Rabindranath Tagore
Filed under: india | Tagged: 15, 15 august, i love india, independence day, india, indian, Where the mind is without fear | Leave a comment »
Posted on February 23, 2009 by falaque
Finally long awaited oscar for India. Jai ho to Rahman for this cool gift to india. Congrats to all Indian and Rahman for this achievement. By the way Slumdog Millionaire has bagged 7 oscars up to now.
Rahman made history by getting two Oscars for Original Score & Original Song. “I want to thank everyone. The essence of the film is optimism and hope. All through my life I had the choice of love and hate…I chose love and I am here,” an elated Rahman said.
Balasubramaniam told CNN-IBN, “I feel as though I have got this award. I know this boy from his childhood and I am really proud of him. The entire country is proud of him. There is a lot everyone can learn from him.”
For more news:
1. Read this
2. Or this
Filed under: cool, india, News, story | Tagged: A R Rahman, Best Original Song, bollywood, composer, congrats, cool, cool news, Danny Boyle, great, hollywood, india, indian, Jai Ho, Millionaire, movie, music, News, O Saya, Original Score, Original Song, rahman, Rahman bags Oscars, slumdog, Slumdog Millionaire, song, THE OSCAR WINNERS, two Oscars | Leave a comment »
Posted on February 10, 2009 by falaque
Yeaahh Indian Economy is again ready to shine. The Indian economy will turn in the second-fastest growth rate in the world — after China’s 8% — for 2008-09. This is according to the advance estimates of national income released by the Central Statistical Organisation (CSO).
Increase in pay scale of employee has lead to increase in consumption of good, which is a big factor of this growth. Hmmmmm… 2009 is not going to be a tough year for Indian economy it seems. Chak De India.
Filed under: cool, india, News | Tagged: china, economy, economy booming, finance, good news, growth, india, indian, Indian Economy Shining, industry, News, rate, second-fastest growth rate, Shining | Leave a comment »
Posted on February 4, 2009 by falaque
So here is the news that India, yes our India is going to have the cheapest laptop. Yes cheaper then the bicycle. The price of this laptop will be US$10. Higher Education Secretary R.P. Agrawal has made these announcement in Tirupati. He also said that it be available in six months. And this is part of inidan government policy to push the higher education.
I am really feeling sooooooo sad about the fact that i came out of college so early, at least before the launch of this laptop. 😦 …………. i could have watched lot more movies, and could have had lot more fun… any way, i am dead sure that all of my juniors and their juniors and entire fourth coming generation is going to have lots and lots of fun.
Interesting thing you can do with laptop(strictly for fourth coming student generations)
Any way i think, i should teach something to fourth coming student generation with this cheapest laptop so that they can have all sort of fun which i couldn’t, so here are some interesting thing you can do with this lil compu:
- Download all sort of movie from all over the world, in your boring History/Physics/Math classes
- Download wallpaper of your favorite actress/actor(depends upon your interest), from lot of sites free of cost, and keep them in your lappy near your heart in short break during classes
- Connect with the people(using orkut of myspace etc..) from around the world seating outside the classes(if u dont have mood to study inside the class, you can learn the culture of world outside the class ;))
- Connection with more people means better chance of finding boy/girl(depends on your interest) friend across the world.
- From above we can derive that before you have scope of having boy/girl friend in your village or locality, but my friends now no discrimination based on country, region or religion, you have all the power. Rule the world 😉
- If you already have one (GF/BF), then wait for nothing, gift her/him this laptop, and have chat in all of your classes, while seating on backbench, now no need to fear his sister or mother OR her brother or father. No need to take pain of writing love letter and searching some postmen to post the letter, your lil laptop is nothing but angel for you in this situation. 😉
- Search google for all interesting stuff which you never could.
- Take all above suggesstions on your own risk (after all you have grown up, you are owner of you laptop, learn to take responsiblity). Why should i suffer for all your enjoyment. 😉
Read More Here
Filed under: article, cool, india, my article, News | Tagged: article, Cheapest, computer news, dont follow article, fun, fun article, funny article, india, indian, Laptop, laptop India Got Cheapest Laptop, software news, student, student (un)friendly article, suggestion | Leave a comment »